Wednesday, July 15, 2009

KOSE and magazine hauls...


yah...recieve two parcel.....

i bought 6 magazine from: http://gilershoppings.blogspot.com/2009/06/magazine-to-let-
go.html
with reasonable price....still in good condition.....
because i too boring stay here....
i read all in one night.....
u can always saw my cat in pictures...
cz she was too kepo....when i take pictures must fast come here = =





ok..another one is kose......
cz now not stay kl,cant go to counter,so i ask the ba sent to me via pos
she wrap very safe...a box inside still got 1 box...
and bubble wrap~~~thanks her...







what i bought is:
moisture skin repair rice extract-50ml-RM155
*very hydrating,water base no oily feel,when my skin dehullingor feel very dry,i only use this ok ady,haha

herbal esthetic mask-RM175
*whitening+hydrating effect very good,u jz need apply when u take shower,put 1 minits,massage 1 minits,wash off...u'll see the very good effect

junkisui foaming wash-RM58
i use for my t-zone,price cheap,i think everyday use,can use 9 month~~~

junkisui refreshing lotion-RM90
this also for t-zone...fresh....

junkisui spot serum-RM80
for my pimples lah...haiz...before menstrual must break out many pimples at my chin...




and...the ba promise will give me extra....cz she hutang me 2 times ady....
1st time i buy RM3367,she ask me go to her counter,she will give me extra...
but 2nd time is isetan member day,i buy RM888(very nice this number),too many ppl...
i think she not free/forget ady...
so today i remind her...she say ok...
should be say ok lah...i spend so much....nothing extra worr....



i take lastime free gift,cz this month pre-sales gift not suitable my skin = =
she also suggest her customer take lastime one...this time is for mature skin...

so i get below this:
RM400-8pcs-herbal esthetic mask,excellent cream,cool cleansing gel,exfoliating massage gel,powder wash,lotion,day essence,emulsion(worth RM240)

RM550-6pcs essence mask(worth RM186)

***lastime isetan member day RM500 get additional 3pcs worth RM220(shirosumi,essence excellent,moisture skin repair),now no more liao..haiz...


she extra give me:
powder wash*1
junkisui refreshing lotion*2
excellent cream*2
moisture skin repair eye cream*1


however sub right?
RM3367+RM888+RM558=RM4813
get extra 6pcs gift....

2 comments:

stellarvixen said...

big spender! lol its soo envious!
care to review kose skincare?
how is their hydrating & moisturizer working for you?

i would like to try their products-whitening, hydrating :)

you must hav so much fun pampering yourself!

babyloveshopping said...

moisture skin repair very nice,is rice extract like SK-II,but more cheaper than SK-II....sekkisei is for whitening,but sekkisei lotion i cant use on my face,only use for my neck....