Friday, August 7, 2009

bobbi brown workshop

hi....anyone interested to go bobbi brown workshop?
date: 16 august 2009,2.30pm-5pm
makeup artist come from USA,wohoo......
only have 1 session,30pax


voucher sell at RM250
-redeem product RM200
-door gift:living beauty(RM95)
perfecty defined mascara(new prodcut,small size)
cleansing oil(new product,mini size)
-food and drink served
location:boulevard hotel,but we will meet at isetan the gardens bobbi brown counter 1st




anyone wanna join me?
please inform me and bank in before 07 august 2009
buy 1 voucher will get RM20 isetan voucher
buy 2 voucher will get RM50 isetan voucher


update:


my haul of the day:
rmk skintuner light*2pcs-RM135
shu uemura cleansing oil-450ml-RM260
kose junkisui foaming wash-RM60
beaute de kose lip cream-RM25
rimmel concealer-RM19++
rimmel eyeshadow-RM12++
MJ lipgloss*2pcs-RM17.90
nexcare-RM19++

stila lastime my friend help me bought it 5 for RM50

feel good...each people got self brush set(whole set)
no need share....

i forget her name already,anyone can tell me?izzit joanne?
from klcc.....she so nice








5 comments:

Tammy said...

rm250 too expensive..

baby said...

yalorr...abit expensive for not bb fans.....i have to buy voucher for my sister too...

Anonymous said...

sinceu are coming abck this sunday, are u still selling your stuff, if yes, may be can COD

baby said...

sorry,ure.....?

Admin T.H said...

wah...the voucher cost so much. anyway not available for me.. kid and hubby.. lol.. he cant take care alone